Friday, July 1, 2016

Autocad Projects: Cell Phone Holder For Motorcycle

Working Again With Auto cad

While in college I worked with Solid Works unfortunately I don't don't have thousands of dollars to pay for Solid Works.  However from working with these programs I found my self easily lost working on projects.  Fun yet challenging and I was learning.  reminiscing of the days I worked on blueprints and given projects to work on.  After finding out that i could use Autodesk Fusion 360 for free as long as I didn't make any money I was happy.  I can now tinker with projects once thought lost because I no longer had a license to use solid works because I was no longer in college.  I still want to get back to college one day to finish my degree but for now I will work on little projects that excite me.  I will be posting my projects online and on thingiverse.com  here is the link for my first project it may not be available for 24 hours because I am a new user. If you want to hear why I stopped going to school click here and tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment